Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 136

Thread: Oil Crisis Over

  1. #121
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    Voting for a 3rd party essentially is a vote thrown away. My vote will be placed for the person most likely to get the GOP clowns who conducted the farce in Washington over the past 8 years out of power.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #122
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    LOLVoteing for the person you belive will do the best job IS NOT throwing your vote away........The ONLY time I have felt good about the person I voted for was a 3rd party guy


    You are an Obama supporter and there is NOTHING wrong with that but own up to it.

    I personaly do not think the country will be any better or worse off reguardless of who wins.

  3. #123
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    I'm not an Obama supporter...I wanted a Dem., but not Obama. Feeling good about a vote and casting one that actually counts is 2 different things...almost forgot, alot of votes haven't counted in the last 2 elections..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #124
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    I just wish some of the B. HUSSEIN supporters would share with me what he REALLY represents. Not just the general terms he always uses. If there was something he actually takes a FIRM STAND on, and it was something I agree with, I could possibly be persuaded to vote for him. But so far I have not heard anything from him, I have not heard anything from his supporters and I can't find anything online that spells out his position on ANYTHING. There is no way I will vote for ANYBODY who refuses to be specific on the issues.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #125
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think there have been alot of sinister things done behind the scenes over the past few years...and I think alot of it has to do with the 2 head honchos in charge of running this country. Record profits for Haliburton and Big Oil...hmmm..I was born at night but not last night. </div></div>

    Then can you share with us why the man you back for President, the man who stands for "change", the man who is going to fight big oil, voted for the big tax cuts for oil companies? He calls it "The failed Bush energy policy" yet he voted FOR it. He says McCain will CONTINUE the "Failed Bush energy policy". He doesn't tell you that McCain voted AGAINST it.

    If you have information that would shed light on this subject please share it with us. </div></div>
    Perhaps the same stuff as "WMDs", ya know lies.

  6. #126
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just wish some of the B. HUSSEIN supporters would share with me what he REALLY represents. Not just the general terms he always uses. If there was something he actually takes a FIRM STAND on, and it was something I agree with, I could possibly be persuaded to vote for him. But so far I have not heard anything from him, I have not heard anything from his supporters and I can't find anything online that spells out his position on ANYTHING. There is no way I will vote for ANYBODY who refuses to be specific on the issues. </div></div>
    When the boat is on fire you vote for a hosing...not another crook. "Read my lips, no more new taxes" then- "No more New , new taxes." Same [censored] diff gen.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    But, as I have stated earlier, in his VERY SHORT time in the Senate B. HUSSEIN has voted FOR a TAX INCREASE 94 times. But then he voted for a TAX BREAK for the "big oil" companies he now seems to hate so much. No consistancy with what he is telling the public. You don't know where he REALLY stands on the issues and neither do the rest of us.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #128
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    Kinda like McCain voting against Bush tax cuts and now promising there would be no new taxes and that he would make Bush's (the ones he voted against) permanent?....hmmm...BTW, the GOP could have made the tax cuts permanent a long time ago, but they wanted to use it as an issue in this election....which they are going to lose and another part of the "Bush Legacy" will fall by the wayside.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #129
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    If they do lose, or more to the point if B. HUSSEIN wins, we are all up that famous creek we have heard so much about. Not only without a paddle, but also without a boat.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #130
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oil Crisis Over

    So you think we're still in the boat now??....uh...no.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •